Croissants perfect way petit pain au chocolat. Croissant et petit pain au chocolat, homemade croissant, recette facile, pate feuilletée maison. Homemade Chocolate Croissants (Pain Au Chocolate). Place the chocolate on the edge of the dough and roll tightly enclosing it in the dough.
Served warm with melty chocolate oozing from the middle is simply heavenly. Like there are almost no words for chocolate lovers like me. I'll never forget the first time I tasted Pain au Chocolat in Paris. You can cook Croissants perfect way petit pain au chocolat using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Croissants perfect way petit pain au chocolat
- It's 3 cups of flour.
- It's 200 g of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of yeast.
- It's 1 of sugar vanilla.
- Prepare 4 tsp of sugar.
- It's 2 cups of milk 🥛.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
Given that many of us have found ourselves suddenly home bound due to Covid, it seems like there's no perfect time like the present to work on that checklist of things we have always If you need to do so, use a thermometer to measure the internal temp of the croissant. Here's a quick and easy recipe for pain au chocolat (chocolate croissants). If you're looking for something buttery, chocolaty and decadent to bake, look no further. Before starting this Pain au Chocolat recipe, make sure you have organised all the necessary ingredients.
Croissants perfect way petit pain au chocolat instructions
- Mix flour... Exept from the butter.
- After making a dough cut into 4 pieces and cover to rest for 20 minutes.
- Now take the butter melt it let cool not too long because it will get thick.
- After the dough have rested roll it with your roller into a square shape and rub the melted butter into the dough and roll another Dough into a square and put it on top of the first dough rub the top and fold into a square repeat the same thing in to the other 2 left dough.
- Refrigirate for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes take the dough roll it really wide and cut the edges make sure the dough is in a square from there you will see the puff pastry paper it is really important, now cut into equal rectangle grab 2 chocolate bars or stick anyone put in the beginning and fold like 🐌 make sure you press the button.
- Let rest for 10 minutes and rub with egg wash yolk+2 tsp milk.
- Bake in a preheated oven 180°C for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Please don't forget to subscribe to my channel in youtube youtu.be/ceThv1-Q7ko thank you very much God bless you all 🙏💝 bye!!!.
Tip the flour in the stand mixer recipient. Arrange the pain au chocolat on a Silpat silicone mat, placed on top of a Silichef baking sheet. Pain au chocolat in basket. recipe here. I just spotted the perfect colors! Instantly turn any picture into a palette with ColorSnap, created for you by Sherwin-Williams.