Mike's Chicken Fiesta. We are serving up Mad Mike's Gourmet Sausage Sandwiches as well as Meaty Cheesy Melts, Pulled Pork Sandwiches, Meatball. A weekend spent at Mike the Headless Chicken Festival is more than the celebration of a chicken's life, its the opportunity to be a kid again. Will be back to try other items.
Mike's Huli chicken is broiled over Kiawe wood and naturally flavored with traditional Hawaiian sea. Grilled onions, peppers & white American cheese. Our Famous Philly's sister sub, the Chicken Philly is grilled fresh to order with tender chicken, peppers, onions, and white. You can cook Mike's Chicken Fiesta using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Chicken Fiesta
- Prepare 3 lb of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 large of jar of chunky salsa.
- It's 2 packages of taco seasoning.
- It's 1 of lime.
- Prepare 1 of corn tortillas.
- Prepare 1 of fresh cilantro.
Serve shredded chicken slow cooked with tomatoes, corn and black beans over rice or as a burrito Make it a fiesta of flavors by adding toppings such as shredded cheese, sour cream, chopped cilantro. Reviews for: Photos of Chicken Fiesta Salad. View the menu for Mike's Chicken and restaurants in Dallas, TX. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions.
Mike's Chicken Fiesta instructions
- Coat the chiken breasts with taco seasoning.
- Place in crock pot and cover breasts with salsa.
- Add lime wedges to crock pot.
- Set crockpot to low and cook for 6 hours.
- Add cilantro during last 15 minutes.
- Serve with warm tortillas, corn and rice.
Fiesta Chicken Casserole is the solution to your weeknight meal planning with chicken over noodles and smothered in melty cheese, you really can't go wrong! This Fiesta Chicken Skillet Cobbler will rock your world, well at least your dinner! It's cheesy and delicious but also loaded with veggies and topped with an impossibly easy crust! A quick and easy Fiesta Chicken Fajitas recipe, from our authentic Mexican cuisine collection. Find brilliant recipe ideas and cooking tips at Gousto.