Whosayna’s Cheese Focaccia Sandwich. I have a weird kid who doesn't like cheese or lunch meats so even though we aren't vegan it's refreshing to see a vegan sandwich presented as a kid-friendly option. Place focaccia halves on work surface, cut sides up. In small bowl, mix mayonnaise and pesto.
Top with arugula, sundried tomatoes and cheese. Carefully replace top half; press slightly. Assemble the Pancakes: Cut the focaccia into four even pieces. You can have Whosayna’s Cheese Focaccia Sandwich using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Whosayna’s Cheese Focaccia Sandwich
- Prepare 3 cups of Maida (All Purpose Flour).
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Yeast.
- It's 3 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It's 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried Basil and Chives.
- It's For of Toppings/Filling:.
- You need 1 of Onion (chopped).
- It's 1 of Tomato (chopped).
- Prepare 5 of Black Olives (rings).
- It's 1 of Courgette (chopped).
- Prepare 1 cup of Coloured Capsicums.
- It's 1/2 cup of French beans (chopped) optional.
Using a serrated bread knife, carefully cut each piece horizontally in half. How to make the best focaccia bread that's perfectly crisp on the outside and soft and chewy on the inside! Shred or cube the chicken, and place onto the bottom half of the focaccia bread. Spread the broccoli over the chicken, and top with mozzarella cheese.
Whosayna’s Cheese Focaccia Sandwich instructions
- Mix dry ingredients with oil and butter.
- Bind with warm water to softer dough.
- Let it rise, till it has doubled.
- Grease 2-3 trays..
- Grease your hands and punch back the dough can either roll into puris or any shape you want..
- On each puri do spread butter half way and do filling of one tbsp of filling and lay a cheddar cheese slice (optional).
- Bring the other half to cover the filling.
- Can press with thumb all over the dough leaving 1" space in between or leave as it is.
- Let the focaccia packet rise fully..
- Brush with olive oil or beaten egg and sprinkle rosemary all over it.
- Then bake on 200°C till it's browned up..
- It takes 15-20mins to be done..
- NB: Sprinkle the toppings and just before serving bake on 220°C for 5mins. Serve hot..
Spread tomato spread over cut sides of focaccia. Layer roast beef, cheese and tomato slices on bottom half; top with onion rings and basil. These delightful focaccia sandwiches are made with sun-dried tomatoes, Kalamata olives, salami and smooth Sargento® Sliced Provolone Cheese for a tasty meal. Focaccia is an Italian flat bread often baked with olives, oils, herbs and other ingredients. The bread has a similar texture to pizza crust, and it can be Try olive oil or butter in the middle of the wedges or use them with your favorite sandwich fillings.