Churros#deepfriedsnack. Easy churros recipe with hot chocolate dipping sauce. Follw this recipe to learn how to make perfect churros. Printable Version. "These Mexican fritters are very common at fairs.
A churro is a fried-dough pastry—predominantly choux—based snack. Churros are traditional in Spain and Portugal, where they originated, as well as in the Philippines and Ibero-America. They are also consumed around the world, especially in the Southwestern United States, France. You can have Churros#deepfriedsnack using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Churros#deepfriedsnack
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need 2 1/2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- It's 1/2 cup of white sugar, to taste.
The Mexican version of a quick fried cake, churros are incredible tasty treats that couldn't be easier to make. Whether you want to craft them from scratch or are looking for a quicker fix. I have loved churros ever since I was a little girl wandering the streets of Tijuana. Homemade Churros are made with simple, pantry-staple ingredients and fried to golden perfection, these are easy to make at home!
Churros#deepfriedsnack step by step
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine water, 2 1/2 tablespoons sugar, salt and 2 tablespoons vegetable oil. Bring to a boil and remove from heat. Stir in flour until mixture forms a ball..
- Heat oil for frying in a deep fryer or deep pot to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Pipe 5- to 6-inch strips of dough into the hot oil using a sturdy pastry bag. Do not overcrowd the oil. Fry until golden; drain on paper towels..
- Combine 1/2 cup sugar and cinnamon. Roll drained churros in cinnamon and sugar mixture..
Homemade Churros are a classic favorite fried food! From Authentic Loop Churros to OREO Churros, you'll want. Churros are kind of the Spanish version of donuts. Taco Bell ripped them off with their Cinnamon Twists. The original Spanish churros were made with just flour and water (maybe some oil) dough.