Crockpot Fiesta Chicken. Easy Crockpot Fiesta Chicken. posted by Christy Denney It is a simple, easy and DELICIOUS chicken crock pot recipe that my kids love. Crock pot Fiesta lime Chicken is creamy and tasty and sure to impress.
Crock Pot Lit'l Smokies® Smoked SausageHillshire Farm. Crock Pot Mango Chicken Tacos Family Favoriteupliftingmayhem.com. cumin, boneless skinless chicken breasts, pepper, peach salsa. Plus, using the crock pot makes this dish simple & fills the whole house with a nice aroma. You can cook Crockpot Fiesta Chicken using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Fiesta Chicken
- You need 4 of Boneless Chicken breast.
- It's 1 can of of Black beans (drained and rinsed).
- Prepare 1 can of of Rotel.
- Prepare 1 can of of Corn.
- You need 1 block of of Cream Cheese.
- You need 1 of Packet of Hidden Valley Ranch Fiesta Seasoning.
- It's 1/2 of Onion diced (optional).
We like it best served over cooked egg noodles Creamy chicken dish that you can spice up to suit your taste. Basically, it's slow cooker chicken with cream cheese & any. I have chicken, and I had the crock pot, but I wanted something a little different. I ended up with Crock-Pot Chicken With Black Beans & Cream Cheese.
Crockpot Fiesta Chicken instructions
- Simple add the ingredients to the crockpot! Cook on low for 6 hours or on high for 4 hours.
- Goes great over rice or with cheese quesadilla's.
Delicious crock pot recipes for Pot Roast, Pork, Chicken, soups and desserts! Note: We use referral links to products we love. Crock Pot Fiesta Lime Chicken (Low Carb) is a recipe we adapted from a recipe found in one of our favorite low carb. Add the chicken and place all the ingredients except the limes and the cream cheese in the crock pot. Buffalo wings are a necessity on game day.