Omlet recipe my way. Learn how to make an omelet. Now you can make a fancy, folded omelet at home! A printable copy of this recipe and many other easy recipes and videos are available at my website StepByStepChef.com.
I have tried to prepare in easy way. Please like & Subscribe my channel. Jump to Recipe Print Recipe Pin Recipe. You can cook Omlet recipe my way using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Omlet recipe my way
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 10 drops of hot sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- It's 2 tsp of onion powder.
- It's 2 tsp of paprika.
- It's 1/4 cup of milk (optional).
- You need Pinch of cheese.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to liking.
- You need 1/3 of of a bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of of an onion.
- Prepare of Meat (any kind and to your liking).
Omelets are delicious and perfect for breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Instead, I like the omelet innards (meat and veggies) to be mixed in with the eggs. That way, the omelet is fluffier, tastier and, in my opinion, better. Explore omelet recipes from My Food and Family today.
Omlet recipe my way step by step
- Put all your ingredients (instead of the pepper, onion, meat) in a bowl and whisk everything with a fork.
- Carmalize your onion, pepper and the meat in a little frying pan with butter and paprika for about 3-5 mins.
- Put the egg mixture in a frying pan and cook it then add your carmalized onion and peppers with the meat on and fold it in half.
With eggs, cheese, and other ingredients, omelet recipes make perfect entrées for any time of day. This recipe is easier than you think and includes useful tips and filling ideas. Keep the omelet plain or add any fillings you like. Stick with classics like cheese, ham or Omelet is the Americanized spelling for omelette. They're made in the same way and with the.