Baked Halloumi. Halloumi is most often grilled or fried, but can you bake halloumi without it melting? We give you some delicious baked halloumi ideas. This healthy halloumi bake is inspired by one of my all time favourite halloumi recipes (and one of the most popular here on the blog), this tomato and halloumi bake with courgette.
The halloumi turns wonderfully golden when grilled with chickpeas, kale and tomatoes. Whether you're grilling halloumi, frying halloumi or baking halloumi in the oven, learn how to make perfect golden-brown squeaky cheese every time with our expert guide. Balsamic baked halloumi cheese with a bruschetta topping. You can have Baked Halloumi using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Halloumi
- Prepare 250 g of block of Halloumi cheese.
- It's 2 tablespoons of rose harissa.
- You need 2 tablespoons of clear honey.
- It's of Juice of half a lime.
Healthy low-carb, keto and paleo recipes plus free guides and diet plans to help you achieve your goals on the ketogenic diet. Say cheese: baked halloumi with tomatoes. Enjoy this easy veggie traybake with halloumi, roasted veg and chickpeas as a nutritious family dinner. This delicious Turkish halloumi bake is easy to make and full of flavour.
Baked Halloumi step by step
- Preheat the oven to 220c and take a large square of kitchen foil and line it with baking powder. Place the block of Halloumi in the centre.
- Mix the harissa, honey and lime juice together and pour on top of the block of Halloumi.
- Draw up the foil and baking paper up sealing the parcel tightly.
- Place on a baking tray and bake for 30 minutes. Serve with bread or toast.
It's a classic recipe packed full of freshly cooked vegetables such as sweet potato, aubergine and red peppers. See more ideas about Halloumi, Lunch recipes healthy, Baked halloumi. It's time for halloumi to shine. Get the very best out of this unique cheese with these happy, healthy vegetarian halloumi. Chop up your Halloumi and place each slice on top of the thick mixture.