Nacho Chicken Casserole. Family and friends will think you're the latest celebrity. Keto Recipes > Keto Dinner Recipes. Keto and casseroles seem to go hand in hand when you think about the type of high-fat foods that are being included.
It has the best flavor and it's absolutely SO simple to make! Layer tortillas and chicken in casserole dish, and top with cheese. This Fiesta Nacho Chicken Casserole recipe is cheesy, spicy, and so delicious. You can cook Nacho Chicken Casserole using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nacho Chicken Casserole
- You need 2 cup of Cooked diced, chicken, rotisserie chicken, or shredded chicken( the night before I'm making this I cook 2 chicken breasts in one can of enchilada sauce in the crock pot on low for 6 hrs it shreds perfectly).
- Prepare 1 can of (15 oz.) pinto beans drained and rinsed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Salsa.
- You need 1 can of (10 3/4 oz.) nacho cheese soup.
- Prepare 2 cup of Shredded Mexican cheese.
- It's 1 of Lettuce, tomato and sour cream.
- It's 1 of Tortilla chips.
I made this chicken and biscuit casserole a few years ago, and our boys still beg me to make it from time to time. This casserole turns nachos upside down and can be eaten in bowls or as a dip. The chicken mixture can be made ahead and refrigerated until later. Recipe Credit: Jen Bucko and Lara Season the chicken with black pepper.
Nacho Chicken Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. In a large bowl mix chicken, beans, salsa and soup. Spoon evenly into greased 8 inch square baking dish. sprinkle with shredded cheese..
- Cover with foil. Bake 30 to 40 minutes. uncover dish bake 5 to 8 minutes longer..
- Arrange tortilla chips on plate. Top with mixture. Add lettuce, tomato, and sour cream if desired.
Spray a large sauté pan with cooking spray and heat over. This is a casserole but it is definitely not nachos. Miracle Whip has no place in Nachos and neither does corn. Nacho Chicken Casserole Recipe. by CookEatShare Cookbook. Intro - Grocery List - Directions - Macronutrients - Leftovers and Meal Prep.