Sig's Churros with chocolate sauce.
You can have Sig's Churros with chocolate sauce using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sig's Churros with chocolate sauce
- Prepare of sugar topping.
- It's 90 grams of castor sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of vanilla sugar.
- Prepare of Churros.
- It's 125 grams of plain flour.
- You need 125 grams of self-raising flour.
- Prepare 450 ml of boiled water.
- Prepare 1 of large pinxh of sea salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 liter of vegetable oil,for frying.
- It's of chocolate cream sauce.
- Prepare 200 grams of dark chocolate (70% cocoa solids) roughly chopped.
- You need 50 grams of milk chocolate, roughly chopped.
- It's 2 tbsp of golden syrup.
- Prepare 300 ml of double or heavy cream.
Sig's Churros with chocolate sauce instructions
- Mix the two sugars and cinnamon, set aside..
- Make chocolate sauce by putting the chopped chocolate into heavy pan with the golden syrup and cream.Heat over very low heat until melted.Do not burn..
- Sift the two flours and salt together into a bowl, make a well..
- Mix.olive oil and 450 ml water together, Pour into well,stirring until all lumps are gone.The dough should be soft and a little sticky,let rest for ten minutes.
- Fill large heavy pot with vegetable oil, wait until hot enough (small piece of bread,should crisp in 30 seconds).
- Add the dough into piping back with large star shaped nozzle.Squeeze fingerlength Churros carefully into hot oil three at,a time or else they,stick.
- Fry for about 3 minutes until golden brown.Remove from oil and drain on kitchen paper, Sprinkle with the sugar..
- Reheat sauce gently. Serve with Churros.