Crockpot Lazy Day Chicken 🍗.
You can have Crockpot Lazy Day Chicken 🍗 using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Lazy Day Chicken 🍗
- It's 1 of large pack chicken breast (sliced into chunks).
- You need 2 of onions, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- Prepare 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 bottle (15 ounce) of garden herb vinaigrette dressing.
- It's 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It's 1/4 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 1 can (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes, undrained.
Crockpot Lazy Day Chicken 🍗 step by step
- Place your cleaned and cut up chicken breasts into your slow cooker.......
- Add to chicken your sliced onions, green pepper and minced garlic......
- Add your bottle of dressing, black pepper, crushed red pepper and diced tomatoes, stir gently.......
- Cover and cook on high heat for 3 hours, stirring once every hour.....
- Serve with noodles and enjoy 😉!!.