Focaccia bread. This delicious Rosemary Focaccia Bread recipe is easy to make, and topped with fresh rosemary, olive oil and flaky sea salt. Meet my all-time favorite focaccia bread recipe. ♡. Our focaccia has a moist but airy crumb sandwiched between thin but ultra-crunchy top and bottom crusts, thanks to a generous amount of olive oil in the pan and on top of the dough.
Typical to Liguria and Genoa in particular it's often called focaccia. Focaccia Bread, Our Favorite Yeast Bread To Make At Home. Focaccia is our favorite yeast-bread to make at home. You can have Focaccia bread using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Focaccia bread
- It's 1/2 kg of flour.
- It's 2 tsp of instant yeast.
- It's 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- It's 4 tbsp of Olive oil for dough.
- It's 2 tbsp of olive oil for topping.
- You need of Warm water for kneading.
- It's 1/4 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of thyme.
- It's of Black olives for topping.
It has a crisp outside and soft inside, and is perfect to serve with dinner, soups. Focaccia is a great bread that everyone should know how to make. Focaccia bread is made with pantry staples that are mixed by hand, then let rest and folded. This focaccia bread recipe is soft, fluffy and great as an appetizer for Italian dishes.
Focaccia bread step by step
- Mix flour yeast salt sugar 4 tbsp olive oil mix oil some herbs then knead it with warm water knead it like sticky on your finger.
- After 15 mins of kneading it will in a form of soft dough then spread in a dish Put this dish for 2 hours at warm place.
- Then Now poke finger in this to make air out then top it with 2 tbsp olive oil and olives and some herbs.
- Put it again for 1/2 an hour now bake it for 30 mins at 200 Grill if need. I have done grilling for the colour.
You can eat Focaccia bread any time of the day, with coffee for breakfast, with a glass of wine during meal time. Focaccia bread is made with very few ingredients. The five ingredients include: flour, water, salt, yeast, and olive oil. Like most all bread recipes, there is not one singular way to approach focaccia. This focaccia recipe is as fuss-free as bread recipes go.