Apple Cinnamon Braid. Apple Cinnamon Bread is quick and easy to make from scratch and makes your house This apple cinnamon quick bread has a nice crumb and is not overly sweet - a perfect. This easy Apple Cinnamon Bread is a must-bake for fall. Apple Cinnamon Bread is awesome leftover.
Apple Cinnamon Bread - Incredible moist and delicious cinnamon-spiced bread studded with juicy apple chunks. There's nothing like pulling off a piece of Apple-Cinnamon Monkey Bread on a crisp fall morning. Which means it's time to make this moist and flavorful Cinnamon Apple Bread. You can have Apple Cinnamon Braid using 19 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Apple Cinnamon Braid
- Prepare of Apple Filling.
- It's 4 medium of Honey Crisp Apple's.
- It's 4 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- It's 2 1/2 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need of Dough Braid.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It's 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 3/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of active dry yeast.
- Prepare 1 cup of warm water.
- You need 4 of drops red food coloring.
- It's 2 1/4 tsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Glaze.
- It's 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- It's 2 tbsp of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of ground nuts (optional).
This grain-free bread puts a fun twist to classic apple cinnamon bread: It has not one, but two layers! A nutty, buttery bottom layer with a surprise sweet almond cinnamon topping. Subscribe & check out my other videos! www.youtube.com/cookingandcrafting This bread was the lightest, most delicious bread! This Paleo Apple Cinnamon Bread is a healthy breakfast or snack that's made with applesauce!
Apple Cinnamon Braid instructions
- You will need:.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Peel the apple's, cut in half and de-seed. Then cut into small pieces..
- In a medium bowl, toss the apple's with the cinnamon, sugar, and lemon juice until well coated..
- Put in a baking dish and bake for 18 minutes. Once done, remove from oven and set aside..
- While the filling is baking- start the Dough Braid. In a large mixing bowl sift together the flour, sugar, yeast, and salt..
- In another bowl, mix together the food coloring and water, then add the oil. The food coloring is optional. **Note** to make this festive for autumn for Halloween or Autumn mix food coloring to make the dough orange!.
- Add the liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix on medium-high speed for about 5 minutes..
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and lightly spray with a non stick spray..
- Lightly flour your surface and knead the dough to get a smoother texture..
- On the baking sheet, or on a well floured surface roll the dough out length wise into a long rectangle. I recommend doing this on the baking sheet because transferring of the braid will be pretty complicated..
- Down the length of the dough, cut one inch strips on both sides, leaving a gap of at least 3 inches in the middle un-cut..
- Spread your filling down the center evenly..
- Starting at the top, alternately crisscross the cut peices over top of the filling, pinching at the sides to secure it..
- Transfer the braid (if needed) to your baking sheet and bake in the oven for 20 minutes..
- While this is baking make the Glaze. Sift together the powdered sugar and nutmeg. Then add in the milk and teaspoon of vanilla extract and stir well..
- Crush the nuts using a mortar and pestle.
- Remove the braid from the oven once the time is up and brush the glaze on. Then sprinkle with the nuts..
- Return to the oven for 5 minutes..
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes..
- Serve and enjoy! Vanilla Bean ice cream goes great with this..
This gluten-free and grain-free spiced loaf is so easy and moist. Slightly sweet bread with chunks of apples, oats, and cinnamon. A great make ahead breakfast recipe. A delicious apple-cinnamon bread, delightful for breakfast or brunch. Easy Cinnamon Apple Sweet Quick Bread Recipe.