Crockpot Green Bean casserole. As much as corn casserole is a mandatory dish at our holiday meals, green bean casserole is another must-have when the holidays roll around! It is also a great comfort-food dish that will make any weeknight or weekend meal special. Cheese and Bacon Green Bean Casserole For an even more rich and indulgent green bean casserole, try this take on the classic Crock-Pot® is a registered trademark and should not be used generically when referring to a 'slow cooker' within the recipes.
Save yourself a little bit of valuable oven space this holiday season, because what's likely to be your new favorite green bean casserole recipe is made in the slow cooker. This is the BEST Crockpot Green Bean Casserole Recipe to make as a quick side dish or a holiday recipe! Make this easy and delicious Green Bean Casserole in. You can have Crockpot Green Bean casserole using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Green Bean casserole
- It's 3 cans of green beans drained.
- It's 1 can of Cream of mushroom soup.
- You need Half of can of milk (use the can from the cream of mushroom).
- It's of Mushrooms (optional).
- You need of French fried Onions for the top.
- You need of Can substitute cream of mushroom soup for celery soup or cream of chicken if you don’t like mushrooms.
Green bean casserole has to be one of the easiest holiday side dishes to make, and it's a real crowd-pleaser. If you can't spare the space in your oven to make it, try this crockpot version. It requires less than five minutes of hands-on time. Not fond of using those store-bought cans of cream of mushroom.
Crockpot Green Bean casserole step by step
- Drain green beans.
- In a bowl add all ingredients but the onions.
- Add to crockpot high- 2hrs low- 3-4 hrs give or take on times when ready to sever add onions..
- Notes- I have a ceramic crock pot so I put it in the oven for a 5 mins to brown the onions on the top on the broil settings..
This green bean casserole recipe has been my favorite for over a decade! We love green bean casserole and to be able to make it in the crockpot makes it so flexible. I like being able to get is going in the crockpot and then it moves to warm when. Place in crock pot sprayed with cooking spray. Mix cream of mushroom soup, fat free milk, worcestershire sauce, black pepper and other can of mushrooms in separate bowl.