Red Velvet Cake. Red velvet cake is traditionally a red, red-brown, crimson or scarlet-colored chocolate layer cake, layered with ermine icing. Traditional recipes do not use food coloring. Red velvet cake is a classic American dessert, but it's becoming more and more popular outside of Although cake flour is usually used for classic red velvet recipes to make it light, I wanted to stick to.
This cake is softer than Putting aside fiddly fancy decorated cakes, Red Velvet Cake is surely one of the most striking and. Red velvet cake has an acidic taste that comes from the use of buttermilk and vinegar as well as the cream cheese in the frosting. The acidity is balanced out by the sweetness of the cake itself. You can cook Red Velvet Cake using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Red Velvet Cake
- It's 125 gms of Refined Flour.
- It's 150 gms of Powder Sugar.
- You need 60 gms of Butter.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Coco Powder.
- It's 100 ml of Buttermilk.
- It's 1 tsp of Vinegar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Red Colour.
- It's Pinch of Salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Essence.
- It's For of For garnishing-.
- You need 1 cup of White chocolate.
The only Red Velvet Cake recipe you'll ever need! This is thee red velvet cake you need in your recipe box!! This is my version that I've tested and re-tested and tweaked and perfected. Amazing real red velvet cake recipe.
Red Velvet Cake instructions
- Sieve the flour, cocoa powder, and salt..
- Now cream the butter till soft. Now add powder sugar part by part, so that mixture will be light and fluffy.
- Now add egg and vanilla essence. Mix it well..
- In a bowl mix buttermilk and colour..
- Now fold the flour mixture and buttermilk into the creamed butter..
- In a bowl take vinegar and soda. Mix it. And add to the batter..
- Now pour the mixture into the tin and bake it at 180℃ for 15to 20 min, or till cake cooked properly..
- Remove and cool it..
- Microwave the chocolate, till it melts. Remove it.fill it into a piping bag. Take butter paper, and make the desired design. Apply it on the cake. Cake is ready..
One bowl, one spatula, one amazing cake! The cake is very light and delicate and very moist. Remove the cakes from the oven and run a knife around the edges to loosen them from the sides of the pans. A Red Velvet Cake is instantly recognizable with its bright red color offset by a white Cream Cheese Frosting. There are many theories as to its origin.