Slow Cooker Chicken Stroganoff. This was delicious although I made some variations based on the similar Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff (which I loved) on this site. I've made Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff plenty of times. But I've heard of people making it with chicken and I knew mushrooms go really well with chicken so I decided to give it a try.
Deliciously seasoned and is a perfect choice for any night of the week. When chicken is completely cooked through, turn heat to the warm setting on the slow cooker. Stir in cream cheese until completely dissolved in. You can have Slow Cooker Chicken Stroganoff using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Chicken Stroganoff
- You need 1-1/2 lbs of cubed raw chicken.
- You need 1 packet of onion soup mix (dry).
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 8 oz. of cream cheese, softened.
- It's 6 oz. of sliced mushrooms.
- You need 4 of servings cooked egg noodles.
Creamy chicken, fresh mushrooms, and bacon. I would consider this "Brazitalian". 🙂 Stroganoff is one of the most popular dishes in Brazil, we eat it with white rice and potato chips. This slow cooker chicken stroganoff is the perfect meal for feeding a crowd. It is also super easy to make and perfect for anyone with a busy lifestyle.
Slow Cooker Chicken Stroganoff step by step
- Spray cooking spray in bottom of slow cooker and add chicken. Layer mushrooms on top..
- In a medium bowl, mix together onion soup mix, cream of mushroom soup, and cream cheese. Add on top of mushrooms and chicken..
- Cook approximately 3-4 hours on low. Most often this is done in 3 hours for me..
- Serve with egg noodles. Enjoy!.
When you take a bite of this pasta dish, you will be greeted with a delicious range of flavors thanks to the paprika, Worcestershire sauce, and sour cream. This Slow Cooker Chicken Stroganoff has tender chicken in a delicious creamy sauce served over pasta for a dinner your whole family will love. This Slow Cooker Chicken Stroganoff is on rotation at our house because not only is it so easy to make but it is absolutely delicious. This recipe for Slow Cooker Chicken Stroganoff is a huge crowd pleaser and SO easy to put together! Who can say no to creamy noodles and chicken?