Creamy Chicken Queso.
You can cook Creamy Chicken Queso using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Chicken Queso
- It's 2 of chicken breasts.
- It's 1 cup of hot salsa or hot rotel.
- It's 1 small of package of Velveeta cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeño.
- You need 1/4 of chopped red onion (optional).
Creamy Chicken Queso step by step
- In a crock pot, cook chicken and taco seasoning on low for 3 hours.
- Pull chicken out of pot and drain any fluid.
- Shred chicken and place back into pot.
- Cut Velveeta into cubes and add to pot.
- Add remaining ingredients (of you use rotel, drain water before you add) salsa is fine the way it is..
- Mix and heat on high heat for 1/2 hour stirring occasionally.
- Slice jalapeño and (chopped red onion for and extra kick)place on top before serving.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips.