Spicy corn and lentil churros with curd dip. Serve this spicy dip with tortilla chips, fresh vegetables, or both! This recipe makes enough for a large party. I thought this dip was very good but was not happy with the eye appeal so i added a jar of chopped pimentos and it gave it a better look.
The whole recipe is very easy and comes together with a few simple steps. · Spicy Corn Chaat Recipe, Masala Corn recipe, Spicy sweet corn chaat with detailed step by step photos and video. All-time favourite boiled sweet corn, served in stunning chaat style! Yes indeed, this innovative snack combines boiled corn with an assortment of delectable ingredients. You can have Spicy corn and lentil churros with curd dip using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy corn and lentil churros with curd dip
- It's 1 cup of Urad dal soaked for 3 hours.
- It's 1 cup of Corn.
- You need 2 of Green chillies.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coriander leaves.
- You need 1 of Capsicum.
- Prepare 4 of Garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of Rice flour.
- You need 1 cup of Maida.
- It's As needed of Oil for deep frying.
- It's 1 of Piping bag.
- It's 1 pinch of hing / asafoetida.
- It's 1 tsp of Jeera / cumin.
- Prepare of For Curd dip.
- It's 1/2 cup of Hung curd.
- It's To taste of Salt.
- You need 1 pinch of Chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Chopped coriander leaves.
Easy churros recipe with hot chocolate dipping sauce. Follw this recipe to learn how to make perfect churros. Моцарелла Сырный Корн-Дог Рецепт Mozzarella Cheese Corn Dog Recipe. Some churro recipes are made as simply as mixing flour and water, but I prefer more texture and richness, so these are made with eggs and milk. Try a peppy new spin on sweet Mexican churros with a creamy chocolate dip.
Spicy corn and lentil churros with curd dip instructions
- Drain water from the urad dal and grind it finely. In the grinder add chillies corn capsicum garlic and onion. Grind finely..
- To the corn mixture add the grinded urad dal and blend well in the mixie till a smooth batter is formed.
- Remove the batter in a bowl. Add salt hing and jeera. Add the maida and rice flour too. Knead the mixture well and see that there are no lumps in it..
- Heat oil in a kadhai. Scoop two tablespoons of the dough into a piping bag. Pipe out the mixture from a bigger hole from the piping bag into hot oil in shape of churros. Cook the churros on medium heat till crisp..
- Remove the cooked churros on a tissue paper.
- For the curd dip: whisk the curd well. Add salt and coriander leaves. Add the chilli flakes and mix well..
- Plate the churros along with curd dip and ready made tomato sauce. The crispy corn medu vada churros are Ready to Serve..
To finish: Working quickly, combine the sugar and cinnamon together in a large mixing bowl. Gently add the hot churros, tossing to coat. I made this a bit spicier with twice the amount of curry powder but it was delicious. I put in a bit of carrot juice as well. All you need to know to make the best cinnamon sugar coated churros!