Chicken/ Shrimp Pot Stickers and Ginger Dipping Sauce. Transfer pot stickers to a resealable plastic. These shrimp pot stickers won the "Starters and Beverages" category in the Cooking Light Ultimate Reader Recipe Contest. Recipe author Lindsay Weiss of Overland Park, KS, remarks, "I love the huge flavor packed into these tiny packages, especially when they're dipped in the peanut sauce.
In a large bowl, combine the ground chicken, chicken broth, sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, salt, scallions and a bunch of turns of pepper. These addictive shrimp pot stickers are the perfect party appetizer. Feel free to double the dipping sauce recipe and use it later as a tangy stir-fry sauce or as a marinade for chicken, pork, or beef. You can have Chicken/ Shrimp Pot Stickers and Ginger Dipping Sauce using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken/ Shrimp Pot Stickers and Ginger Dipping Sauce
- Prepare 4 of chicken thighs... I prefer chicken thighs because they tend to have more flavor. So i remove the skin and debone..
- You need 1 of OR...... a 12 oz pkg of cooked medium shrimp.
- You need 1 small of onion, quartered.
- It's 2 tbsp of prepared mustard.
- It's 2 tbsp of srirachi asian hot sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of mushrooms or coleslaw mix.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 3 tbsp of hoison sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It's 1 of egg lightly beaten.
- It's 1 tsp of cornstarch.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 of **** 1/8 tsp black pepper.
- It's 1 packages of of shui wrappers... can use wonton wrappers but they r thicker.
- Prepare of Dipping Sauce.
- Prepare 2 of stalks green onion, chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1 cup of reduced sodium soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 dash of red pepper flakes.
Shrimp Pot Stickers with Sriracha-Ginger Dipping Sauce. Chicken and Lemon Pot Stickers with Soy-Scallion Dipping Sauce Recipe. Thai Noodles with Peanut Sauce Recipe. Butternut Squash Soup with Star Anise and Ginger Shrimp.
Chicken/ Shrimp Pot Stickers and Ginger Dipping Sauce step by step
- In a food processor add chicken (OR SHRIMP), housin sauce, mustard, mushrooms, chili sauce, pepper, garlic and onion. process until blended. The reason that I do not mince items seperately is that the processing them together assures the consistency..
- Put a tablespoon of chicken mixture in the center of each wrapper. use egg wash to seal each wrapper..
- Grease your steamer basket.. put one layer of pot stickers in your basket. Put a little water in he bottom of your dutch oven or crockpot and steam pot stickers for 8-10 minutes..
- In small bowl combine ingredients for the dipping sauce..
- **** these can be frozen... fix pot stickers and place on cookie sheet in a single layer to freeze. Freeze on wax paper and cover with another layer as the freeze. Once frozen put them in a freezer bag..
- thaw dumplings when u r ready to cook.
- When taking them out steam them until cooked completely throug 15 minutes after the water begins boiling..
- **** can use cabbage, bean sprouts, shredded carrots, and tofu ...for a veggie only dumpling..
- I fix a combo of veggie, pork, chicken, and shrimp and freeze them in seperate Ziploc bags so I can tell them apart....
- these dumplings can also be fried.... put oil in a non stick skillet and cook until golden. make sure dumplings are in a single layer. put a half cup of water in the skillet ... cook for 5-7 minutes until water is absorbed..
Soy-Ginger Dipping Sauce, recipe from Chinese Soul Food. Notes: Work in batches so your pan is not crowded and potstickers don't touch. Remove wontons to a heatproof platter and place in the warm oven. Pack big flavor into bite-sized dumplings with a family favorite recipe for Easy Chicken Potstickers with Soy Dipping. Potstickers (or pot stickers) are delicious dumplings that are easier to make than you Serve with beef lo mein, chicken fried rice, or egg drop soup for a fun meal!