Crockpot BBQ Chicken Sandwiches. This crockpot BBQ chicken is so easy to make - just put everything into the slow cooker, no special prep. I invited my family over for crockpot bbq chicken sliders and everyone loved them. My son even asked for refills on the chicken (which is a big deal). l'm pretty sure all of the adults had seconds.
And have three delicious meals: BBQ Chicken Nachos, BBQ Pulled Chicken Pita Pizzas and BBQ Chicken Sandwiches (recipe below!) One of the greatest time savers I've found as the mother of small kids is freezer meals. You can put together several meals at once. This crockpot BBQ chicken is used to make three different dishes: Sandwiches, Nachos, and a salad! You can cook Crockpot BBQ Chicken Sandwiches using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot BBQ Chicken Sandwiches
- Prepare 5 of large chicken breasts.
- You need of Your favorite BBQ sauce.
- You need Pinch of salt & pepper.
- Prepare Dash of oregano.
- It's Dash of granulated garlic.
Crockpot BBQ Chicken always seems to be a crowd favorite at events like picnics, high school graduation parties (is that another Iowa thing?), or other large gatherings. Chicken Crock-Pot / Slow Cooker Fit Foodie Travel & Adventure Sandwiches. Why You'll Love this BBQ Pulled Chicken Sandwich Recipe. This recipe for crockpot BBQ chicken is one of my favorite crockpot chicken recipes.
Crockpot BBQ Chicken Sandwiches instructions
- Add chicken breasts to the crock pot with some salt, pepper, oregano, and garlic for 3 hours..
- Remove liquid. (I store mine in the freezer until a time I need chicken stock!).
- Add your desired BBQ sauce and desired amount. (I used about 1/2 cup on mine. I like my shredded BBQ chicken to be a bit coated in BBQ!).
- Serve up on your favorite hamburger buns with pickles!!! (I served my BBQ chicken sandwiches with homemade coleslaw--see recipe for details!).
I make this recipe often when I need a quick dinner that all of my kids will happily eat. We usually enjoy this barbecue chicken in sandwiches. Try it on a homemade brioche bun for the BEST. These loaded bacon and onion Crockpot Kansas City BBQ Chicken Sandwiches are sure to bring the flavor party to your home! These tasty Kansas City BBQ Bacon Chicken Sandwiches pack such an amazing explosion of yummy flavors… so don't be surprised by how fast they disappear!