韓式泡菜炒飯 KIMCHI FRIED RICE. This Kimchi Fried Rice dish may just be the key trigger to spark your appreciation for this peculiar zesty taste. Best used with overnight rice, the fiery tanginess of Kimchi mellows down during cooking while gochujang (also known as red chili paste) brings out slightly spicy but sweeter taste to. Kimchi Fried Rice is the ultimate comforat food that's bursting with flavors of sour kimchi.
Kimchi Fried Rice, or Kimchi Bokkeumbap (볶음밥), is a simple, delicious fried rice recipe that's made with mature kimchi, rice, and just a handful of other ingredients. The trick is in how the ingredients are combined, which can turn it into one of the most flavorful rice dishes ever. Kimchi fried rice (kimchi bokkeumbap, 김치볶음밥) is a humble Korean dish made basically with kimchi and leftover rice. You can have 韓式泡菜炒飯 KIMCHI FRIED RICE using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 韓式泡菜炒飯 KIMCHI FRIED RICE
- Prepare 1 cup of - rice.
- You need 1 pack of - pork / chicken / beef bulgogi.
- Prepare 150 grams of - kimchi.
- You need 2 of - eggs.
All you need is well fermented kimchi and some cooked rice! We typically use baechu (napa cabbage) kimchi for fried rice, but old radish kimchi such as kkakdugi or chongak. This simple, simple dish is super, super tasty. As you see in this video, you don't need to prepare much in advance for kimchi bokkeumbap if you have kimchi and rice on hand.
韓式泡菜炒飯 KIMCHI FRIED RICE instructions
- Cook rice the day before / or / on the same day but earlier.. In order to cool the rice before frying.
- Heat some oil on pan, stir fry bulgogi.
- Once bulgogi meat is about 80% to 90% cooked, add in rice.
- Stir fry well to mix bulgogi and rice properly.
- Add in kimchi and continue to stir fry (I used Gana kimchi - personally feel that it's more delicious that bibigo's despite that bibigo is more well known).
- Adjust taste using fish sauce / soy sauce.
- Use separate pan to cook sunny Side up (or if you want to use the same pan, you may cook the egg first before cooking the bulgogi 😉😉).
- Garnish with dried parsley and enjoy!! 😋😋.
Kimchi fried rice is a super simple, fast, and delicious meal made with leftovers and the bold flavor of kimchi in one pan! Kimchi fried rice, or Kimchi Bokkeumbap, is a great way to use your kimchi and jazz up leftovers. It's so quick and easy, you can whip it up in no time, even on a crazy day. Kimchi fried rice (bokumbap or bokkeumbap) makes for a simple meal that helps you use two items commonly found in Korean pantries and refrigerators—rice and kimchi. This recipe is humble food that is mostly enjoyed at home, but you might also see it in some casual Korean eateries.