Tortellini with Hot Italian Sausage and Green Beans.
You can cook Tortellini with Hot Italian Sausage and Green Beans using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tortellini with Hot Italian Sausage and Green Beans
- You need 1 of large pack refrigerated tortellini (any flavor you like).
- Prepare 1 pound of hot Italian sausages, removed from casing.
- Prepare 1-32 ounce of chicken broth.
- You need 1-24 ounce of jar pasta sauce (any flavor you like).
- It's 2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- You need 1 can of French Style Green Beans (drained).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It's 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 of onion, sliced.
- It's 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- Prepare of Fresh minced garlic.
Tortellini with Hot Italian Sausage and Green Beans instructions
- Remove sausages from casing and place in a large pot, breaking up pieces and sauté until almost done......Add your sliced onions and green pepper to sausages.... cook until onions and green pepper are soft.......
- Add your fresh minced garlic and continue to sauté until garlic is almost cooked......
- Next add the chicken broth, jar pasta sauce,tomato paste, green beans, black pepper, oregano and Italian seasoning to pot....Bring to a boil......
- Add your tortellini and continue to cook until tortellini is soft, about 10 min.....(I used both packages).....Stir often to make sure your tortellini gets completely cooked !!! 😊.
- Remove from heat, serve and enjoy 😉!!! 😋.