Buttered managu,focaccia bread&tea #4weeksChallenge. This meal is best served in Branch-meal between breakfast and lunch. Brush garlic-butter all over focaccia and slice into squares or rectangles. Do Ahead: Focaccia is best eaten the day it's made, but Focaccia is so versatile!
How to Serve & Store Focaccia Bread. The focaccia is definitely best served the day it's made. This homemade recipe for EASY No Knead Focaccia Bread is surprisingly simple but makes rich, flavorful, and soft bread with ultra crispy edges that you're going to. You can have Buttered managu,focaccia bread&tea #4weeksChallenge using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Buttered managu,focaccia bread&tea #4weeksChallenge
- Prepare 3 of small bunches of managu greens.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- It's 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 5 g of tea leaves.
- Prepare 500 ml of water.
- You need 1 of onion.
- It's 1 tsp of cooking oil.
- You need of Foccacia bread recipe (Refer to Chef Brian Kariuki).
- It's 1 of tomatoe.
Blueberry Bread and Butter PuddingSmitten Kitchen. This focaccia bread recipe is soft, fluffy and great as an appetizer. You can eat Focaccia bread any time of the day, with coffee for breakfast, with a glass of wine during meal time, or as a This is a healthy vegan recipe as it calls for olive oil instead of butter. Learn how to make Focaccia Bread recipe.
Buttered managu,focaccia bread&tea #4weeksChallenge instructions
- For the tea, boil ur milk with some water,add tea leaves at the end of the boil, sieve in a cup and tea is ready😀.
- Blunch ur managu in hot water for two minutes, remove then sieve off the water.set aside.
- In a saucepan saute onion into darkbrown colour add tomatoe + managu stir for one minute and remove from heat. Nb. Greens don't need to be cooked for long as they loose all nutrients.
- Plate starting with focaccia bread, i spread buttercream frosting on the side, put ur buttered managu in a saucer,get ur cup of tea enjoy.
Focaccia is an Italian baked flat bread recipe topped with lots of herbs and seasoning, similar to pizza base. Like pizza, focaccia is often topped with olive oil, seasonings and a sprinkle of cheese. You can mop up tortilla soup with a nice thick slice of jalapeno cheddar (which we will be doing next week). Topping - olive oil: You can use a mixture of butter and olive oil (or just butter) to brush on the This Whole Wheat Focaccia Bread is the best! Seriously, I made it for our small group and everyone.