Stuffin Muffins. Stuffing Muffins: I make really awesome stuffing. It's super simple and really tasty! :D I've actually already made this stuffing quite a few times this year because I love it so much. Adapted from Joy of Cooking by Irma S.
Stuffing Muffins aka stuff'in are baked in a muffin tin for easy portion control! This classic stuffing recipe is made even more delicious with Pancetta! Stuffing Muffins- If you are a fan of those crunchy edges on the stuffing, then fight with your family over them no more! You can cook Stuffin Muffins using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffin Muffins
- You need As needed of my Mom's Dressing see my recipe.
- It's 1 pound of bulk sausage I used Tennessee Pride Sage.
- It's 4 of large honey crisp apples.
- You need 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
This easy preparation let's everyone enjoy the crunchy stuffing. Stuffing Muffins are a fun way to change up a traditional side dish. Stuffing Muffins are easy to make ahead of time, which reduces some of the stress of holiday baking. See more ideas about Thanksgiving recipes, Recipes, Food.
Stuffin Muffins instructions
- Preheat the oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Brown the sausage and drain..
- Wash peel and core the apples. Shred them and add the sugar and the salt. Let sit covered for 30 minutes then add to the stuffing..
- Add the browned sausage. Mix well..
- Spoon into the muffin pan, that has been sprayed with nonstick spray..
- When all are filled into the oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit bake for 35 minutes till done..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Stuffing muffins are a fun twist on the traditional holiday favorite, packed with sweet Italian sausage, cornbread stuffing mix, and Granny Smith apples. Introducing: stuffing muffins, the perfect way to portion your favorite Thanksgiving side. But the best part about this recipe is that we make it in individual portions--stuffing muffins, if you will. Chef Susan Odell shows you how to create a nice alternative to baked stuffing when serving roast turkey or chicken. Follow along and learn how to make this.