Buffalo Chicken Dip. This tangy, creamy dip tastes just like Buffalo chicken wings. It's best served hot with crackers and celery sticks. Buffalo chicken dip can be made using shredded poached chicken, baked chicken breasts or baked chicken thighs, rotisserie chicken, or even leftover Thanksgiving turkey.
If you're a buffalo chicken wing fan, you have to try this buffalo chicken dip recipe! Pop everything in the slow cooker and bring it to a party! It's perfect for sharing with friends and a must for your Superbowl party!! You can have Buffalo Chicken Dip using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Prepare 6 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- It's 14 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chunky blue cheese.
- It's 1/4 cup of buttermilk ranch.
- Prepare 14 oz of texas pete buffalo sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of cayenne pepper.
I've been making this buffalo chicken dip for years because it's always a hit when I serve it at any party. Buffalo Chicken Dip is a classic American favorite dip. It's full of cheesy goodness, and is always a party favorite. You can use crackers, a sliced baguette, or even celery for dipping.
Buffalo Chicken Dip step by step
- Heat crock pot on high heat and set timer for 4 hours. Place chicken breasts in crock pot and pour buffalo sauce over chicken to cover it and also have a litlle sitting in the bottom. (You'll use the rest of the buffalo sauce towards the end).
- After your chicken has cooked for 4 hours pull it out and shred it with two forks. It should pull apart quite easily..
- Place shredded chicken back in crock pot and mix the rest of the ingredients together in the crock and cook on low for 1 hour ..
Easy Rotisserie Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe - An easy appetizer recipe. Buffalo chicken dip takes the flavors of buffalo chicken wings and transforms them into one tasty party dip: hot sauce, chicken, and a creamy, tangy sauce made with cream cheese, sour cream. Buffalo chicken dip is also one of the easiest Super Bowl appetizers you could make, even easier than making buffalo wings themselves—and it's impossible to mess up. Makes the perfect appetizer to bring to any party. Buffalo chicken dip is the lazy person's trick for serving Buffalo wings for a crowd.