Easy Apple Crisp with Vanilla Yogurt. Mix yogurt, maple syrup, and vanilla in a small bowl to blend. The secret ingredient - Yoplait Apple Crisp Yogurt. Yoplait has several delicious fall flavored yogurt varieties that are not only great on their own, but used as the secret ingredient to make a mouth watering, no bake cheesecake too!
This Easy Apple Crisp is made with fresh sliced apples coated in cinnamon and brown sugar, then topped with a cinnamon oat topping! How good is the feeling of a freshly found life-changing hack? Well, we love our cooking hacks and the one we are using today is definitely one of our best finds. You can have Easy Apple Crisp with Vanilla Yogurt using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Apple Crisp with Vanilla Yogurt
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of apples - peeled, cored and diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of sifted all-purpose flour.
- It's 3/4 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter, softed.
- It's of Sugar free vanilla yogurt.
Our Apple Crisp yogurt recipe is a classic baked dessert turned into an easy no-bake breakfast. Fresh crisp apples topped with a buttery oatmeal crumble that's baked to perfection. This apple crisp recipe makes the ultimate fall Remove from oven and top with nuts and coconut (if desired). Serve warm with vanilla ice cream or cool whip.
Easy Apple Crisp with Vanilla Yogurt step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly grease an 8-inch square baking dish..
- Arrange apple slices evenly in prepared baking dish..
- Sift flour, sugar, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl. Cut in butter using a pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse cornmeal; sprinkle over apples..
- Bake in preheated oven until topping is golden, 40 to 45 minutes. Cool slightly before serving. Add your choice of vanilla yogurt as a topping..
These easy individual apple crisps are delightful! Sweet, juicy apples full of cinnamon flavor are topped with a thick layer of buttery, crunchy topping. Serve the individual apple crisps warm with a big dollop of whipped cream, Greek yogurt or vanilla ice cream and perhaps a drizzle of salted. This quick and easy apple crisp is filled with tender apple slices baked under a blanket of crunchy brown sugar oat streusel. It has all the great flavors of an apple pie, but is half the work and is just as good topped with vanilla ice cream!