Garlic Parmeasan chicken and brocolli.
You can cook Garlic Parmeasan chicken and brocolli using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic Parmeasan chicken and brocolli
- It's 1 packages of boneless chicken breast.
- It's 1 of box of pasta of your choice i used rigatoni.
- Prepare 1 of Microwave steam fresh brocoli.
- You need of adobo to season chicken.
- Prepare 1 of seasoning salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of parmesan cheese shredded.
- You need of salt.
- It's 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It's 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It's 1 cup of milk (I use 2%).
- You need 1/3 cup of flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
Garlic Parmeasan chicken and brocolli instructions
- Cut chicken into little pieces and season with seasoning salt and adobo..
- In a scillet Cook chicken till golden brown or done (do not over cook chicken and dont under cook either).
- In a medium to large sauce pan melt butter and add minced garlic at medium low heat..
- Once garlic and butter is simmering wisk in the milk. Use a wisk until boil.then add flour to thicken..
- Once sauce is boiling add parmesan.
- Boil water to cook pasta.
- Cook brocoli ( I use microwave steamed fresh brocoli).
- Mix chicken, brocoli, cooked pasta and stir in parmesan sauce on low heat.