Easy Crockpot Chicken Thighs.
You can have Easy Crockpot Chicken Thighs using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Crockpot Chicken Thighs
- Prepare 2 of large packs boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 2 of onions, sliced.
- You need 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of Adobo.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of parsley flakes.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
Easy Crockpot Chicken Thighs instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs....
- Place thighs inside a large crockpot.......
- Place your sliced onions, minced garlic, Adobo, parsley flakes, black pepper and paprika over chicken thighs....Stir lightly......
- Cover and cook on Low for 6 hours......
- Serve with yellow rice and enjoy 😉!!!.