Asparagus spears with garlic aioli. Top fresh steamed asparagus spears with a low-fat garlic-mayonnaise sauce for a quick and easy spring side dish. Place asparagus spears in a large skillet; add water to cover. Recipe Pairing Guides » Asparagus Spears With Garlic Aïoli.
Hold the tops of the spears of asparagus in your hand, then starting at the bottom wrap the asparagus in bacon. Move your way up until the whole slice of bacon wraps around the asparagus. Asparagus is one of those veggies I used to hate as a child but LOVE as For this recipe, we are simply coating the asparagus spears in aquafaba and then rolling them in to indulge a little, I whipped up a quick spicy garlic aioli sauce that goes so well with the asparagus fries. You can have Asparagus spears with garlic aioli using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Asparagus spears with garlic aioli
- It's 10 stick of asparagus.
- You need 4 large of eggs whipped.
- It's 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 of seasoning salt to taste.
- You need 1 of oil to fry.
- Prepare 3 medium of cloves of garlic.
- It's 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- It's 2 tsp of fresh squeezed lime juice.
Roasted Asparagus and Garlic Aioli Recipe! Garlicky Shrimp with Asparagus Fries and Meyer Lemon Aioli. Now is the time to take advantage of the tender asparagus spears that are showing up in the farmers' markets, but in other seasons you could make the fries using zucchini, squash or even mushrooms. Remove from buttermilk, but do not rinse.
Asparagus spears with garlic aioli instructions
- Heat oil in fry pan or use deep fry if you have one..
- Have one dish with eggs and one dish with flour and season salt..
- When the oil is ready, take one spear of asparagus at a time and roll in egg then dredge in flour and place in oil. Cooks about 2 minutes on first side or until golden brown, then flip over and cook to the same color on second side..
- Line a plate with napkins or paper towels and place cooked asparagus on the plate to remove excess oil..
- Place garlic mayonnaise and lime juice in blender and blend until smooth. Pour it into a small bowl and serve on plate for dipping with the asparagus..
In a large bowl, combine well the egg yolks, beer, flour, cornmeal, salt, cayenne pepper and black pepper. I love these baked asparagus fries! Fresh asparagus is rolled in Parmesan cheese and baked until crispy. Dipping them in a lemon garlic aioli is ultimate. But I wasn't waiting, so I spooned a little aioli say it with me AY-YO-LEE! into a small dish for dipping.