Slow Cooker Pork Tacos.
You can cook Slow Cooker Pork Tacos using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Pork Tacos
- It's 5-6 lbs of Pork Shoulder (bone in preferred).
- It's 4 cups of Beef Broth.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- It's 2 of Large Onions (quartered or julienne).
- Prepare 4 of Poblano peppers (julienne).
- You need 2 of Jalapenos (diced).
- It's 2 tbsp of Parsley.
- You need 2 tbsp of Basil.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Knorr Chicken Bouillon.
- You need of Queso fresco.
- You need of Mexican sour cream.
- It's of Corn Tortillas (flour if preferred).
Slow Cooker Pork Tacos step by step
- Put pork shoulder in roaster. Add all other ingredients. Set roaster to 225 degrees..
- After cooking for 12.5 hours shred for tacos..
- When plating put meat first followed by Onions and Poblanos. Gently squeeze taco at this point to remove juice (trust me even after that you will still bathe in it). Then add Queso Fresco. Drizzle Mexican Sour Cream. Top with Parsley.