Bruschetta w/ Goat Cheese on Crackers.
You can have Bruschetta w/ Goat Cheese on Crackers using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bruschetta w/ Goat Cheese on Crackers
- You need of Bruschetta.
- It's 8 of tomato skins (1/4).
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion (diced).
- It's 3 of fresh basil leaves.
- It's 1 clove of fresh garlic, (thinnly chopped & diced).
- It's 1 of drizzle of EVOO.
- You need 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar.
- You need 1/2 of Lime.
- It's of Goat Cheese.
- It's 1 oz of crumbled goat cheese.
Bruschetta w/ Goat Cheese on Crackers instructions
- Thinly slice n dice skins. (from homemade spaghetti sauce by me) Add to med. sz. mixing bowl..
- Thinly dice red onion. Add to bowl..
- SMASH clove of garlic, thinly slice n dice, add to bowl..
- Take 3 basil leaves, roll together, n chop from end to end. Thin..
- Add EVOO, red wine vinegar & squeeze lime. Stir until thoroughly mixed..
- Serve on cracker with goat cheese & a red wine..