Carrot, Halloumi and dill balls. Try our halloumi balls recipe with carrots. This vegetarian balls recipe is an easy halloumi cheese fried balls recipe. Sabrina Ghayour says: combine it with carrot and dill, and deep fry.
Sabrina Ghayour says: combine it with carrot and dill, and deep fry. Amo il fritto,che sia di carne, pesce o verdure. Per non parlare dei dolci fritti.! You can have Carrot, Halloumi and dill balls using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Carrot, Halloumi and dill balls
- You need of Vegetable oil for frying.
- Prepare 2 of large carrots, peeled and grated.
- It's 250 g of Halloumi, grated.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It's 1 handful of dill.
- It's 4 tablespoon of plain flour.
- You need 2 teaspoons of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- It's of Salt and pepper.
Credo di aver provato almeno una ricetta di cibo fritto nei libri Starbooks (e non solo) in cui le ho trovate. Ma non è che io mi metta a friggere ogni giorno, diciamo che la mia linea è: poco ma buono :). Rarely do you see carrots fried, so here I've combined them with halloumi to make these crispy little balls - perfect with drinks or as part of a feast. Probably one of the best things to have ever happened to the humble carrot.
Carrot, Halloumi and dill balls step by step
- Put the grated Halloumi and egg in a large mixing bowl along with the rest of the dry ingredients..
- Add the egg and mix well.
- Heat up the oil in a deep pot while rolling out the mixture into balls.
- Carefully lower the balls into the hot oil and fry in batches for 2-3 minutes until golden brown.
- Once golden brown transfer to a bowl lined with carton roll to remove excess oil.
- Serve with salad or yogurt dip.
Chop the fresh dill to your desired coarseness and set aside. Will definitely be trying something along these lines verrrrrrry soon. The Best Halloumi Appetizers Recipes on Yummly Healthy Greek Appetizer Platter (healthy Appetizers), Grilled Halloumi + Watermelon Salad, Spiced Lamb Burgers With Halloumi And Cucumber Sauce. Halloumi with juicy pomegranate seeds and the crunch of pumpkin seeds is a moreish combination.