Chicken and vegetable skewers with tzatziki sauce. While the grill is heating, prepare the skewers. Tzatziki sauce is a Greek yogurt based sauce flavored with lemon juice, garlic, and dill. Then for more fresh flavor and texture a diced up cucumber is added In a large bowl whisk together the remaining ingredients then add in the cubed chicken and toss to coat.
Make your own homemade chicken skewers with fluffy pita bread and creamy tzatziki sauce with this easy to follow Greek chicken souvlaki ( skewers / suvlaki It's stuffed with well cooked and seasoned meat, garnished with a cooling tzatziki sauce, wrapped in a delicious crispy pita and best of all? Tzatziki sauce: Homemade or store-bought works (though of course homemade is best!). Continue to scroll down to recipe box for ingredient Place chicken in bag or bowl, cover with mixture and marinate: Place chicken in a gallon size resealable bag, pour olive oil mixture over chicken and. You can have Chicken and vegetable skewers with tzatziki sauce using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken and vegetable skewers with tzatziki sauce
- You need 2 of chicken breasts.
- It's of Par boiled chopped potatoes, cooled.
- You need of Chopped pepper.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- It's of Drizzle of olive oil.
- It's of Sauce:.
- It's Tub of Greek yoghurt.
- You need of About quarter of a cucumber.
- Prepare 1-2 cloves of garlic, depends on your taste.
- You need Touch of dill.
Pop into a plastic box with a lid. Pare strips of lemon zest from the lemon using a vegetable peeler, then juice the lemon as well. Serve the skewers hot off the griddle with the dip, or take the chicken and peppers off the. These Greek-inspired chicken skewers with Tzatziki sauce are the perfect way to kick off the start of grilling season.
Chicken and vegetable skewers with tzatziki sauce step by step
- Soak kebab sticks in water for a min or two, so they don't burn when you cook them. Make up your skewers, add salt and drizzle with oil. You can grill them, fry them or cook them in the oven. I cooked them in the oven for about 20-25 at 200.
- Meanwhile, make your sauce. Remove seeds from cucumber, otherwise the sauce us watery. Put in a mini chopper or food processor. Add garlic, dill and yoghurt. Whizz up until you have a smooth sauce.
- Look how yummy!.
- Plate up and enjoy :).
Whether you're grilling in the Prepare a grill or campfire for grilling. Thread the chicken and vegetables onto skewers. Once the grill is ready, place the skewers on the grill grate. Light and tangy, this Keto chicken souvlaki skewers with tzatziki recipe is one you'll make again Souvlaki is a Greek dish consisting of skewered meat. Sometimes vegetables come along for the Serve the chicken with the tzatziki sauce.