You can cook Couscous Salad using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Couscous Salad
- It's 200 gms of Moroccan couscous.
- You need 250 ml of Water.
- You need 200 ml of Vegetable stock.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sliced black olives (15 gms), heaped.
- You need 25 gm of Sun dried tomatoes chopped.
- Prepare 75 gm of Green bell pepper diced.
- It's 50 gm of Red/yellow bell pepper, diced.
- It's 5 of Cherry tomatoes quartered.
- You need 75 gm of Red onion finely sliced.
- You need 120 gm of Cucumber diced.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Cilantro finely chopped.
- You need 80 gm of Feta cheese crumbled.
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Pesto.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mint leave finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of White sesame seed lightly toasted.
- It's 50 gm of Walnuts toasted.
- It's 4 tbsp of Pine nuts toasted.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Golden seedless raisins.
- You need to taste of Lemon juice.
- It's to taste of Salt.
Couscous Salad step by step
- In a pan heat water and stock to a rolling boil..
- In a large bowl add the couscous. Pour the hot water + stock over it and immediately cover. Keep aside for 10 - 15 minutes. Uncover and fluff the couscous using a fork. Keep aside..
- In another bowl, toss in all the remaining ingredients and mix well..
- Add the pesto coated vegetables into the couscous and mix until all the ingredients are well combined..
- Serve warm or cold..