Crockpot Chicken and stuffing. This Chicken and Stuffing recipe can be made in the Crock Pot or the Instant Pot. Once the chicken timer goes off, turn the quick release valve on the pressure cooker and wait for the steam to escape. Could this be cooked in the oven instead of crockpot?
Grab the Instant Pot Chicken and Stuffing recipe here. Crockpot Chicken and Stuffing is a complete meal all in the slow cooker. Chicken and Stuffing Recipe is the best comfort food and quick and easy to prepare. You can cook Crockpot Chicken and stuffing using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Chicken and stuffing
- You need of Chicken breast or chicken tenders.
- It's 1 can of cream of chicken (and half can of water).
- Prepare 1 box of stuffing.
Creamy Crockpot Chicken and Herb Stuffing. This easy slow cooker chicken and stuffing is a simple yet flavorful dish. The Swiss cheese and stuffing make it a satisfying meal, and condensed soups are used because they hold up so well in the slow cooker. If you put your chicken on top of the stuffing, the juices soak down into the stuffing to come out with the right consistency.
Crockpot Chicken and stuffing step by step
- Spray crockpot with nonstick spray light chicken on the bottom then cover with stuffing, then add the cream of chicken and 1/2 can of water together in a bowl, pour over stuffing cook on high for 4 hrs or until chicken is done..
- Can add frozen peas, greens, or any vegetables of choice over top of the soup mixture..
- When you forget to take the picture..
This crockpot chicken and stuffing tastes like a Thanksgiving dinner in one bite. Serve it alongside some sweet potatoes and green bean casserole for a real feast! I started making this for my family when I first started Weight Watchers. I really, really wish I could take credit Now spread the stuffing mixture across the top and press it down into the broth and chicken so it gets a little moist. Now turn the crockpot to low… sit.