Crockpot chicken tacos. Mexican shredded chicken is delicious served in tortillas, over rice or on top of a salad, and is a great. Finally, wrap the shredded chicken and cooked vegetables in soft flour tortillas before digging in. For tips on how to choose other toppings for your crockpot chicken tacos, scroll down!
It's so good served in a bowl with multi-grain chips, topped with. Chicken breasts cook in a perfectly spiced marinate until shreddable—pair it with your favorite taco toppings for a dinner that will be requested again and again. Chicken - hello, it's a chicken taco meat recipe. You can have Crockpot chicken tacos using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot chicken tacos
- Prepare 4 of boneless chicken breasts.
- You need 2 T of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 of red bell pepper sliced.
- You need 1 of small yellow onion sliced.
- Prepare 1 of small jalapeno diced.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves minced.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of chunky salsa.
- You need 12 of small flour tortillas.
How to Make Chicken Taco Meat. Hope you guys enjoy this easy recipe! I absolutely LOVE using my crockpot - it is such a game changer!! Crockpot Chicken Tacos are an easy dinner idea that the whole family will love!
Crockpot chicken tacos instructions
- Season both sides of chicken with taco seasoning. Pour 1/2 cup of salsa into the bottom of 6 quart or larger crockpot. Place chicken over salsa. Add peppers, onions, and garlic and pour remaining salsa. Cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 4 hours. Shred chicken and serve with tortillas and favorite taco toppings..
It's the perfect filling for tacos or burrito bowls! At our house, these Crock-Pot Chicken Tacos also known as Crock pot chicken tacos OR slow cooker chicken tacos really are "that one" recipe. The one that never ever fails to be awesome. DIRECTIONS Dissolve taco seasoning into chicken broth. Place chicken breasts in crock pot and pour chicken broth over.