Jack Daniel's Bbq pulled chicken. Tender Pulled Chicken is cooked to prefection with Jack Daniel's BBQ Sauce. Boneless skinless chicken breast with RIB meat, tumbled with water and seasoning (spices, salt, paprika, sugar, caramel color). Food Review of Jack Daniel's Pulled Chicken BBQ.
Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast with Rib Meat tumbled with water and seasoning - Spices, Salt, Paprika, Sugar, Caramel Color. BBQ Sauce - Dark brown sugar, Sugar, Water, Onion, Apple Cider Vinegar. Food Jack Daniels Pulled Chicken Southern Cooking Bbq Pulled Pork Pork Jack Daniels Pulled Pork Dinner Snack Recipes. You can have Jack Daniel's Bbq pulled chicken using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jack Daniel's Bbq pulled chicken
- It's of All ingredients.
- It's 6 lb of Fatty chicken breast.
- You need of Marinade.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of onion powder.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of Jack Daniel's Bbq sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of black pepper.
- It's 2/3 cup of avocado oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 2 tbsp of Jack Daniel's whiskey.
Ever tried a Jack Daniel's® Barbecue Sauce inspired chicken salad? The range is perfect for poultry, great smeared over wings or as a side for dipping nuggets or strippers. Why not try adding it to your own favourite recipes for a Tennessee twist on chicken fajitas or roast duck. Made with Jack Daniel's® Tennessee Whiskey BBQ This is possibly the worst pulled chicken I have ever purchased.
Jack Daniel's Bbq pulled chicken step by step
- To begin, cut the chicken brestsa into even 3 inch pats and put in a big bowl..
- Mix the marinade ingredients together untill a liquidy mass..
- Stir in the marinade evenly and let the chicken sit overnight in the fridge, so that the marinade seeps into the meat..
- Personally i like using an old conventional cast iron pot to slow cook this in but, a slow cooker or even a glass version of this would work fine too..
- Oil up the bottom and the sides of the pot you are going to cook in, because at first the chicken is very prone to sticking and burning..
- Put the chicken into the pot and add half the Jack Daniel's Bbq sauce bottle, and stir. I personally like using the Honey Smokehouse kind..
- On high, sear the chicken in the pot for about 15-20 minutes. After preheat oven to 360°F..
- Pour in the rest of the Jack Daniel's Bbq sauce and leave in oven for an hour or so..
- Check on the chicken every 20 minutes stiring it. After the hour has elapsed, you can start breaking the chicken up using a wooden spoon. Not all at the same time though. Break some let it cook then break some more, untill the chicken is fully in strands..
- After the chicken is fully in strands and ready let it sit in the oven for another 10 minutes, and its done!.
- Enjoy the great taste and the easy prep and cooking..
But after heating I found a couple significant pieces of chicken skin. Jack Daniel's Pulled Chicken is a BBQ tradition, starting with a special Jack Daniel's poultry spice rub, then the chicken breasts are oven roasted to perfection. The next step is shredding the chicken, homestyle, and combining with signature Jack Daniel's BBQ sauce. Jack Daniels Chicken Brisket Jack Daniels Chicken Brisket Chicken Brisket is roasted to perfection with Jack Daniels Barbeque Sauce. Taste the rich heritage and tradition of southern cooking in every bite.