Pink Overnight Oats. This is a recipe for Dragon Fruit Overnight Oats. They are a meal-prep friendly breakfast containing pink dragonfruit, that is both beautiful and full of health benefits. I love eating pretty food, vibrant food, colorful food.
Blueberry Overnight Oats: Use fresh or frozen blueberries as the fruit. Overnight oats, I'm sure you've heard of them, as they are currently all the rage, but have you tried I've been reading about overnight oats on every blog, in every magazine and all over cooking shows. Overnight oats are the easy, healthy breakfast you'll always feel good about eating. You can cook Pink Overnight Oats using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pink Overnight Oats
- You need 1 cup of oats.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of yoghurt.
- You need 1 cup of strawberry, chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey.
- It's 1-2 tbsp of pomegranate arils.
They're high in protein and fiber — which will keep you full throughout the morning. Recipe courtesy of Min Kwon, M. Add the desired amounts of milk, oats, yogurt, chia seeds and banana to a jar or container and give them a good stir. Simple, customizable and the perfect grab and go breakfast.
Pink Overnight Oats step by step
- In a blender, add chopped strawberries and honey. Blend to make a smooth paste..
- Add this puree to a bowl. Pour milk and yoghurt. Then combine everything together..
- Add the oats and give it a good mix. Cover the bowl with a lid and keep it in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight..
- Serve the pink overnight oats in a bowl or jar and garnish with pomegranate arils..
Deswegen also diesmal Overnight Oats mit Tomate, Avocado und - wer will - einem hartgekochten Ei. Garniert mit ein paar Frühlingszwiebeln, Limettensaft und ordentlich Salz und Pfeffer funktioniert das. Overnight oats are delicious, so easy to make and perfect for meal prep. Do you love oatmeal, but swear it off during the hot summer months because the thought of eating a steamy bowl of oatmeal. Vegan Overnight Oats are the easiest make-ahead breakfast!