Prawns Chow Mein. A healthy and fresh dish inspired by the classic takeaway recipe. This king prawn chow mein features a blend of Shaoxing rice wine, soy sauce and sesame oil. King prawn chow mein is a delicious recipe that will go excellently with a side of mixed vegetables.
Prawn Chow Mein Recipe - Chinese cuisine is one of the most diverse cuisines. For today's recipe, I used vegetables and Prawns (Shrimps) to make Prawn Chow Mein. Chow mein packed with lots of veg, chicken, and prawns. You can have Prawns Chow Mein using 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Prawns Chow Mein
- Prepare 300 g of Prawns.
- Prepare 150 g of Dried Egg Noodles.
- It's 2 Tablespoon of Oyster Sauce.
- You need 2 Teaspoon of Soya Sauce.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Black Pepper.
- It's 1/2 Cup of Vegetable Stock.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Dried Oregano.
- You need 5 Cloves of Garlic.
- It's 1 Piece of Ginger.
- It's 1 of Medium Onion.
- It's 150 g of Shiitake Mushrooms.
- Prepare 3 of Baby Corn.
- You need 1 Bunch of Bok Choy.
- You need 1 of Broccoli.
- Prepare of Other Vegetables (if any).
- It's of Oil.
- It's of Salt.
Making an authentic Chinese meal at home doesn't get easier than this! It sounds unusual but sprinkle this stir fry with a pinch of sugar before. Chow Mein Ramen Noodles is the FASTER way to make Chow Mein using a couple of cheeky shortcuts: pre shredded Coleslaw mix and instant ramen noodles. It's the fastest of fast foods.
Prawns Chow Mein instructions
- Peel the prawns & take the vein out. Marinate the prawns with one teaspoon soy sauce, salt & 1/2 teaspoon pepper..
- Add salt & half a teaspoon of dried oregano in a pot filled with boiling water. Add egg noodles into it. Cook for about a minute or till the block becomes loose(40% cooked). Drain & set aside. You can also use fresh egg noodles..
- Finely chop ginger & garlic..
- Chop mushrooms, onion, bok choy, broccoli, baby corn or any other vegetables you're planning to use..
- Heat some oil & fry the prawns. Keep it aside. You can also add the prawns along with the vegetables, but if you fry it separately the prawns will have more flavour..
- Add one tablespoon of oil & put chopped ginger garlic into it. Saute till brown..
- Turn the heat to high. Add onion. Stir fry for a minute.
- Add mushrooms, baby corn & bok choy next. Stir fry for a minute.
- Add the rest of the vegetables & saute for about 30 seconds..
- Prepare the sauce by adding the oyster sauce, vegetable stock, 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper & 1 teaspoon of soy sauce..
- Add noodles & pour sauce over it. Stir fry till all the water in the sauce evaporates. Add salt if needed..
- Add the cooked prawns. If you added it along with the vegetables ignore this step. Mix & serve hot..
How to make Prawns Chow Mein with Pineapple. Also you can check Prawns Chow Mein with Pineapple. recipe in Urdu only at kfoods.com. Share or comment on this article: Recipe: Prawn Chow Mein. Chinese chow mein is a really popular dish in Chinese cooking and there are many different ways to I'm going to introduce you to some easy Chinese chow mein recipe with different ingredients in this. King prawn chow mein is a delicious recipe that will go excellently with a side of mixed vegetables.