Chicken Curry Stew.
You can have Chicken Curry Stew using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Curry Stew
- It's 404 g of frozen chicken thigh fillets.
- It's 900 g of (whole Pack) freshly frozen mixed vegetables.
- It's 500 g of baby potatoes (8 whole potatoes), 1/2 of 1Kg.
- It's 300 ml of homemade Curry Paste or shop bought Curry Paste.
Chicken Curry Stew step by step
- Make a thick curry sauce without Lemons in etc. Deseed quite a few hot chillies (seeds in Chillies would make the curry paste extremely hot,unless you used 1,or a 1/2 of 1),peel Ginger,add plenty of Garlic cloves,turmeric,Cumin Seeds,mild Curry Powder etc. Need too fry off the Spices in Cooking Oil,mainly Olive Oil with some Vegetable Oil added and chopped onions are added afterwards,so 10 minutes of just shallow frying and then add cold water,bring too the boil and then simmer for 30 minutes..
- Once cold,put the Curry fluid in the Nutri Ninja Blender,a thick paste should be established.
- Put 300ml of the Curry Paste in the Electric Slow Cooker.
- Dilute the curry paste with cold water and then add the chicken and small diced mixed vegetables within the Electric Slow Cooker..
- Later,peel the baby potatoes,wash them under cold water and then add them too the hot spicy stew and let them gently cook for at least 3 hours,can have it on the high setting throughout.Could add roughly chopped onions when adding the potatoes..