Chicken Schnitzel On Roll With Basil Aioli (mayo). Schnitzel is best served right after it's browned. If you have leftovers, be sure to make a delicious "schnitzelwich" - schnitzel on a roll with lettuce and mayo or. Learn how to make Chicken Mayo Roll, a simple and easy snack recipe at home with Chef Varun Inamdar only on Get Curried.
If you have leftover schnitzel, it tastes great cold in this sandwich. Also tastes great with tomatoes, pickles, banana peppers, alfalfa sprouts, or cucumbers. For the aioli: Combine the vinegar, shallot, garlic, red pepper flakes and saffron threads in a small saucepan. You can cook Chicken Schnitzel On Roll With Basil Aioli (mayo) using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Schnitzel On Roll With Basil Aioli (mayo)
- It's 1 lb of Boneless chicken breasts.
- It's 1 cup of Buttermilk (milk with Tbls lemon).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic smashed.
- It's 1/2 each of Onion chopped up.
- You need 2 tbsp of Thyme.
- It's 1 tbsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Cayenne.
- It's 1 tbsp of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare 4 cup of Bread mixture, panko crumbs, flour, cayenne, salt, pepper.
- It's 1 of Onion rolls.
- Prepare of Onions, tomatoes, lettuce for dressing.
- Prepare 1 of Basil aioli - recipe follows.
- It's 1/4 cup of Basil leaves (packed).
- You need 3 tsp of White wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 cup of Mayonnaise.
- It's 2 clove of Garlic.
- It's of Salt and pepper.
Evenly spread rolls with basil mixture, then top with chicken, tomato, onion and lettuce. It's the aioli that makes it so good-- the lemon and garlic make the mayonnaise into something totally. Homemade aioli is easy to make using fresh ingredients. Make chipotle aioli, garlic basil aioli, green chile aioli, or roasted red pepper aioli as a dip or spread with amazing flavor.
Chicken Schnitzel On Roll With Basil Aioli (mayo) instructions
- Combine buttermilk, lemon juice, onion, garlic, spices and salt and pepper. Cut chicken to sandwich size and pound out 1 1/2 inch thin or as wanted. Place in ziplock bag with buttermilk mixture for at least 8 hours to 24 hours..
- Panko crumbs cayenne and flour, salt and pepper in a flat casserole. Dredge chicken straight out of buttermilk mixture into flour mixture. Let floured chicken sit for 30 minutes. Skillet with 1/4 cup of canola oil. At 350°F, fry each 5 minutes on each side, golden brown each side..
- Basil mayo - basil, white wine vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper. In processor pulse until green. Taste and adjust..
- Toast onion roll. Spread basil aioli liberally on roll and dress it with chicken, etc.
Any extra basil mayo is particularly delicious on a BLT. Top with cherry tomato halves, sprinkle each piece of tomato with a little salt, and roll up the lavash. The chicken had a great flavor, but the aioli was a little too tangy for me. I didn't have the exact ingredients on hand so I minced regular onion in place of green onion for the chicken. Garlic mayonnaise, or aioli, is one of America's most popular cold sauces.