Coconut Cheesecake. Looking for a coconut dessert recipe? This Coconut Cheesecake from Delish.com is the best. This Easy Coconut Cheesecake is simple to put together with layers of buttery crust, thick and creamy cheesecake and fluffy whipped cream!
Recipe courtesy of Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger. Coconut graham cracker crust + coconut cheesecake filling. This Coconut Cheesecake recipe is very easy to make. You can have Coconut Cheesecake using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coconut Cheesecake
- You need of For the Base:.
- It's 6 oz of Marie biscuits (or any other plain tea biscuit).
- Prepare 3 oz of unsalted butter, room temperature.
- It's of as needed, coconut oil to grease the cake pan.
- Prepare of For the Filling:.
- It's 6 oz of granulated sugar.
- You need 1.25 lbs of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- It's 2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 of egg yolk.
- It's 3 oz of heavy whipping cream (30-40% fat).
- It's 3/4 cup of shredded coconut.
- You need of For the Topping:.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded coconut.
- It's to taste of blackberry marmalade (optional).
Coconut Cream Cheesecake just out of the oven. This no-bake coconut cheesecake is gluten free and made with a delicious coconut crust, coconut filling and toped with coconut chips. Coconut Cheesecake Bars. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. A creamy, coconut-y cheesecake that doesn't need to bake in a water bath.
Coconut Cheesecake instructions
- Grease an 8" springform cake pan (I use coconut oil for this, because, you know... coconut cheesecake)..
- Make the base. Place biscuits in Thermomix, pulverize 5sec/sp10. Scrape powder from the sides..
- Add butter and mix: 5min/120°F/sp2. Empty mixture into the cake pan and press firmly to obtain a uniform base. Refrigerate until needed..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Make the filling: place sugar in Thermomix and pulverize 15sec/sp10. Insert Butterfly Whisk. Add cream cheese, flour & vanilla extract. Whisk 2min/sp3.5.
- Scrape mixture from the sides with the spatula. Add eggs, egg yolk, whipping cream and shredded coconut. Mix 20sec/sp3.5..
- Pour mixture into the cake pan. Sprinkle with the additional coconut..
- Bake for 50 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool until it reaches room temperature..
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving. You can serve either as-is or you can top with blackberry (or your favorite) marmalade. Enjoy!.
Based on our ever-popular recipe for easy cheesecake, this coconut variation gets its flavor from unsweetened coconut. This Coconut Cheesecake is hands down, my favorite dessert to date. Graham cracker coconut crust, creamy coconut cheesecake, whipped cream and toasted coconut - it's the ultimate coconut lovers. This cheesecake is essentially a coconut lover's dream! This triple coconut cheesecake is pretty much amazing in every way possible, and I know you're going to love it.