Creamy Tomato Rigatoni With Meatballs.
You can cook Creamy Tomato Rigatoni With Meatballs using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Tomato Rigatoni With Meatballs
- Prepare 1 packages of Rigatoni pasta.
- It's 1 jar of of Ragu Creamy Tomato Sauce.
- It's 2 dash of olive oil.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of sofrito.
- You need 1 packages of Italian style meatballs.
- It's 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 pinch of chopped parsley.
- It's 1 1/2 pinch of chives.
- You need 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
Creamy Tomato Rigatoni With Meatballs step by step
- Cook pasta al dente, according to the package..
- In a sauce pan heat the oil and stir in the sofrito and heat up the meatballs, add all the spices and half of the creamy tomato sauce and let it simmer for about 5 minutes..
- When the meatballs are ready toss in the pasta and the rest of the remaining sauce. Serve and top it of with the parmesan cheese and the chives..