Crockpot Chicken Ranch Taco Chili.
You can have Crockpot Chicken Ranch Taco Chili using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Chicken Ranch Taco Chili
- You need 1 pk of org hidden valley ranch dressing powder or fiesta ranch pow.
- Prepare 1 pack of chicken taco seasoning& original 1/2 pk of each.
- Prepare 3 cans of Bush white chili beans or 2 w chili beans & 1 black beans.
- It's 1 can of Mild rotel tomatoes.
- Prepare 2-3 of Chicken breasts cut across.
- It's To taste of optional cilantro, sour cream, shredded cheese, s&p.
- Prepare As needed of diced onion, minced garlic cloves,bell pepper.
- It's of Opt:kernel corn or Mexican fiesta corn.
- You need of Opt:serve alone OR over elbow noodles/rice or in tortillas.
- It's of See tips.
Crockpot Chicken Ranch Taco Chili step by step
- Add everything to crockpot, except the to taste ingredients and cook on high 4 hours or low 6. Once done-Shred chicken in pot and stir. & then decide if u want to serve over elbow noodles/rice/ tortillas or just make you a bowl by itself. Regardless top with cheese,sour cream, & fresh cilantro. Or near the end stir in some sour cream, cilantro, cheese into pot. Your preference..
- Tips:You can also use fiesta ranch powder, chicken taco seasoning or original taco seasoning. Or half chicken taco and half original. Which is what I did with the taco seasoning. I used half chicken taco pk and half original. The chicken one I suggest if u just want to do one pack. I also used regular ranch powder tho. Also, you can serve over rice in a bowl, or mix in cooked elbow noodles at the end. And set to warm..
- Main Ingredients. But also remember cilantro, sour cream and cheese on top..
- You can serve over rice, elbow noodles, or in tortillas, or alone..