Old School Goulash.
You can have Old School Goulash using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Old School Goulash
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of elbow macaroni cooked in tomato sauce.
- It's 4 cup of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 lb of hamburger, browned.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- It's 2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 of small to medium onion, chopped.
- It's 1 Tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 Tbsp of minced onion instead of chopped raw onion.
Old School Goulash instructions
- Cook macaroni in 4 cups tomato sauce. Brown the hamburger in separate pan and drain. When the noodles are cooked to your desired tenderness, add the browned hamburger. Then add the rest of the ingredients and simmer all together for 15 minutes if bay leaf is used..
- To make in crockpot, add all ingredients to the crockpot uncooked. Cook on low for 2 hours..