Crock pot bacon cheesy potato casserole recipe. Bacon Cheeseburger Crock Pot Tater Tot Casserole ~ Easy Slow Cooker Twist on a Classic Tater Tot Casserole! It's creamy, cheesy and comfort food made easy! Cheese, potatoes, and bacon are a killer combination that makes for a delicious breakfast, lunch or dinnertime meal.
Crock Pot Cheesy Potato Casserole Recipe. Jump to Recipe. ½ onion chopped (this is optional) - you can add anything from bacon to bell peppers. This Crock pot Cheesy Potato Casserole is that easy to make! You can cook Crock pot bacon cheesy potato casserole recipe using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crock pot bacon cheesy potato casserole recipe
- Prepare of cooked some bacon or turkey bacon as little or as much as you like.
- It's 1 package of frozen hash browns (they can be shredded, the can be diced, they can have the peppers in them… any kind you want).
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 can of milk (just fill up the canned soup with milk).
- It's 1/2 of onion chopped (this is optional) – you can add anything from sausage to bell peppers.
- You need 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It's 8 oz of sour cream.
I wanted to give you a few additions to try too to change it up Bacon. Potatoes USA has an incredible assortment of yummy potato recipes to inspire you for your next meal. Some of my favorite recipes are their Tuscan-Herbed Potatoes, Chorizo Stuffed Potatoes, Potato and Eggs Bene-Chick, and Greek Pita Salad with. Like crock-pot stuffing and crock-pot mashed potatoes, this crock-pot sweet potato casserole is every bit as delicious as the one you make in the oven.
Crock pot bacon cheesy potato casserole recipe instructions
- Spray the inside of the crock pot casserole dish with nonstick spray..
- Take your frozen hashbrowns and break them up in the bag..
- In a large bowl combine the onion (or whatever else you want to include), 1 cup of cheese, the milk, and the cream of chicken soup and sour cream. Stir to combine.(and some of the bacon but not all of it leave some for the top).
- Mix in the hashbrowns and stir to coat..
- Pour into the crock pot casserole dish. Top with the remaining cheese, and bacon..
- Place the lid on top and cook on low for 6 hours or high for 3-4 hours.Times will very pending on the crockpot or slow cooker..
- Notes- in picture 6, my family couldn’t stay out of while it was cooking and was picking at it on and off around the sides that’s why it looks like that. They all loved this dish and ask for it again and in a big Batch of it... 😋😀.
Is that possible with this recipe? If you don't want to serve your casserole from the slow-cooker, see above answer. This recipe is different than the usual Cheesy Potato Casserole, it has stuffing on top for the crunch! I know that might sound weird but it is really good. Add potatoes and cheese, mix well.