Halloumi Cheese & Chorizo Salad.
You can cook Halloumi Cheese & Chorizo Salad using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Halloumi Cheese & Chorizo Salad
- Prepare 1 of pack Halloumi cheese.
- It's 1 of Chorizo.
- Prepare 1 of Lettuce.
- Prepare 1 of Fresh mushrooms.
- You need 1 of Tomato.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- It's 1 1/2 tbsp of ☆ Whole grain mustard.
- It's 1 tbsp of ☆ Honey.
- It's 1 tbsp of ☆ White wine vinegar.
- It's 1 dash of ☆ Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 dash of ☆ Dried basil (or dried parsley etc.).
Halloumi Cheese & Chorizo Salad step by step
- Chop up the vegetables and arrange them on a plate..
- This is the halloumi cheese that I used this time..
- Cut up the cheese, chorizo, and garlic. The cheese is easier to cook if it isn't sliced too thinly. Maybe around 8 mm is good..
- Sauté the garlic in a frying pan with some olive oil. When the garlic starts to sizzle, add in the chorizo. When the chorizo has cooked too, add it to the plate with the salad..
- Leave the oil from the chorizo in the pan and cook the cheese on both sides until browned. Turn the slices of cheese over one at a time and handle them gently..
- While the cheese is cooking, prepare the dressing. Mix together all of the ☆ ingredients..
- When the cheese has cooked, add it to the top of the salad, pour the dressing over the top and serve while hot..