Meat Balls in Spaghetti cups.
You can have Meat Balls in Spaghetti cups using 26 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Meat Balls in Spaghetti cups
- You need of B. Meat Balls (browned).
- It's of Store bought or homemade.
- Prepare of Homemade meat balls (browned).
- Prepare of Ground meat (beef/lamb).
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of chicken bullions/chicken seasoning powder.
- It's 1/2 c of panko bread crumb.
- Prepare 1/4 c of parmesan.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 1 tsp of ground pepper.
- Prepare of Meatball sauce/gravy.
- It's 1-2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of finely minced brown onions.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of bolognese sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of chicken seasoning powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sweet chilli sauce.
- Prepare To taste of - ground pepper.
- It's of A. Spaghetti Cup.
- You need 350 g of spaghetti.
- It's 2 of large eggs.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan.
- You need 1 cup of bolognese sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- It's of Cooking spray (spray muffin tray).
Meat Balls in Spaghetti cups instructions
- Start with the meat balls - brown store bought meatballs or if using homemade meatballs, here s the recipe for meatballs: In a large bowl, combine ground meat with the rest of the ingredients. Roll into balls. Note not to overwork the meat as it tends to get dry..
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Brown meatballs, then drain fat. Set aside..
- For the sauce - In the same skillet, add some olive oil. Sauté finely minced brown onion until translucent. Pour 1 1/2 cups of bolognese sauce, add garlic powder, season with sweet chilli sauce, chicken seasoning powder/bouillon and some pepper. Stir to mix. Taste and adjust accordingly. Add meat balls & stir to coat. let simmer for 5 - 6 minutes. Keep aside..
- Preheat oven to 170°C (Overly high temperature will brown/burn the spaghetti, making the edges hard & crispy)..
- Next, for the spaghetti cup - Cook spaghetti until al dente. Drain and rinse under tap water; put aside. In a large bowl, combine eggs, shredded mozzarella, grated Parmesan, bolognese sauce & tomato ketchup. Mix well to combine. Pour this egg mixture over cooked spaghetti. Spray muffin tray with cooking spray. Then Arrange spaghetti inside. Use a shot glass create a well..
- Bake for 10 minutes or until set. Once set, leave nest to cool slightly so it holds its shape nicely. Use spoon to transfer out the nest on serving platter. Spoon meat ball onto spaghetti nest. We sometimes place each nest in a small/mini ramekin for easy serving & warm it up in microwave for 30-45sec. Serve with extra grated cheese & bolognese sauce..