Mike’s Easy Guacamole. Guacamole is easy to make and altough it's very simple it's always a matter of taste. Quick & Easy Guacamole mike version kid friendly! Super easy to make awesome way to use up avocados before they go bad!
See more ideas about Easy guacamole, Guacamole recipe, Guacamole. Guacamole Recipe: Simple, Easy and Authentic - This authentic homemade guacamole recipe is the BEST and tops all. Easy Guacamole Recipe: How To Make Guacamole from scratch, loaded with fresh ingredients. You can cook Mike’s Easy Guacamole using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike’s Easy Guacamole
- Prepare 6 of medium avocados. Make sure they’re soft all the way through, removing any bad spots.
- Prepare 1/2-1 of medium SWEET onion depending on your taste. You can always add more. I prefer the whole thing.
- You need 5 of small or 2-3 medium vine-ripened tomatoes. Very red inside. Pink just won’t do.
- It's 1 tbsp of Garlic salt to taste. I use roughly.
This easy guacamole recipe makes a marvelous topper for Mexican dishes, as well as a zesty appetizer. An easy, classic guacamole recipe that only requires five ingredients and is sure to be a crowd-pleaser. How To Make the Best, Easiest Homemade Guacamole. This Guacamole is quite amazing; easy, yummy and with no additional fat other than the avocado.
Mike’s Easy Guacamole instructions
- Scoop out the avocados into the bowl..
- Finely chop half the onion and most of the tomatoes and add to bowl..
- Mash and stir vigorously, adding a light dusting of garlic salt a few times as you stir..
- Taste often as you slowly add the rest of the onions and tomatoes, and more garlic salt, stirring as you go. I usually end up adding in all of the onion and tomatoes, and roughly 1-2 tablespoons of garlic salt..
- Serve with tortilla chips!.
- Good to eat immediately, but better when refrigerated for at least an hour to let the flavors sink in. When you store it, take a piece of plastic wrap, coat one side with lemon or lime juice, and place that side down directly on the guacamole inside the bowl, pressing it down firmly to squeeze most of the air out. This will help prevent the color turning..
No need to spend a lot of time chopping the ingredients as the blender will do the job anyway. Our Easy Guacamole is just that—ridiculously easy. Simply place your aromatics and seasonings in Besides being downright delicious, guacamole is rich in heart-healthy monounsaturated fats, making. Can I make this guacamole in advance? Like most dishes made with avocado, the fresher the better.