My Slow cooked Chunky Chicken & Veg Casserole.
You can cook My Slow cooked Chunky Chicken & Veg Casserole using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Slow cooked Chunky Chicken & Veg Casserole
- Prepare 1 of +1/2 pint boiling water.
- Prepare 2 of Chicken breast.
- It's 3 of Sweet potatoes cut into 2 inch pieces.
- It's 1 cup of mixed frozen veg.
- You need 1/2 of onion cut chunky pieces.
- It's 2 cloves of Garlic crushed.
- You need 1 tin of Chicken broth.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Sea Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- It's 1 of dried Chicken Stock cube.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cornflour in 2 tsp water to thicken.
My Slow cooked Chunky Chicken & Veg Casserole instructions
- Add the water to the Slow cooker and the chicken breast and onion. (I just left the chicken breast whole)..
- Then the potatoes and veg..
- Next the salt and pepper also the broth soup..
- Garlic and dried chicken stock.
- Give it a stir then close the lid and set for 6 hours..
- Serve hot.