Pumpkin Cake. This is my perfectly spiced, rich, and moist pumpkin cake topped with luxuriously creamy and tangy cream cheese frosting. This Easy Pumpkin Cake is our favorite, fluffy, moist and absolutely delicious pumpkin cake. It has a tender, moist and delicate crumb.
Looking for pumpkin cake mix recipes? These pumpkin cakes are almost too impressive to eat. If you've never added pumpkin to your cake batter before, prepare to be amazed. You can cook Pumpkin Cake using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Cake
- You need of Cake.
- You need 227 g of all-purpose flour.
- You need 150 g of granulated sugar.
- You need 50 g of brown sugar.
- Prepare 5 g (1 tsp) of baking soda.
- It's 2 g (1 tsp) of ground cinnamon *note on step #3.
- Prepare 1 g (1/2 tsp) of ground ginger *note on step #3.
- Prepare 0.5 g (1/4 tsp) of ground nutmeg *note on step #3.
- It's 0.5 g (1/4 tsp) of ground cloves *note on step #3.
- Prepare 3 g (1/2 tsp) of table salt.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 110 g of vegetable oil.
- You need 80 g of water.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 170 g of pure pumpkin puree.
- You need of Cream cheese topping.
- It's 85 g of cream cheese, room temperature.
- Prepare 27 g of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 g (3/4 tsp) of all-purpose flour.
- It's 5 g (1 tsp) of milk.
Pumpkin cake recipes for fall, Halloween, and the holiday season. Pumpkin-everything season is our favorite time of year. Let's gather the most scrumptious pumpkin cake concoctions possible. An unfrosted pumpkin cake can sit out covered at room temperature like most other cakes.
Pumpkin Cake instructions
- Cream cheese topping: smoothen the cream cheese until soft with a spatula. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well. Transfer into a piping bag equipped with a round piping tip (Mine was 0.8 cm in diameter). Set aside for later use..
- Cake: In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, both types of sugar, baking soda, salt, and all of the ground spices until combined. (All of the ground spices can be substituted with 2 teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice if available)..
- In another medium bowl, whisk together the rest of the wet ingredients..
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture. Stir and mix just until combined. Do not overmix because it will develop gluten and toughen the cake..
- Transfer the batter into an 8" (20 cm) square baking pan lined with parchment paper. Spread it evenly using a spatula. Pipe a grid pattern across the top with the cream cheese topping..
- Into a preheated oven at 350°F (180°C, bake for 30 – 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Remove from the pan and let cool completely, then serve..
We recommend refrigerating an iced one, however. A cold pumpkin cake is a very delicious pumpkin. Pumpkin pie will need to learn how to share the spotlight when you have ones of these festive cakes on your dessert menu. This Pumpkin Cake is a moist and flavorful bundt cake that is frosted with a delicious chocolate glaze. Pumpkin Cake is made with grated pumpkin, apples, pecans with a brown sugar and cream cheese frosting.